Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Orleans Trip

Yes, we made her wear "the leash"

Addison and Adam looking at bugs in the Insectarium


Addison and I eating beignets at Cafe du Monde


Addison's "Cheese" smile

Addison's had so much fun at the zoo
Wow! It is so hard to believe that Spring Break has come and gone! We were all off, so we took full advantage and took a little vacation to New Orleans. We had so much fun going to the aquarium, zoo, and insectarium. Now we are on the countdown for summer! Eight weeks today!






1 comment:

The Carter's said...

Your pictures are precious!! I never got to tell you how well our leash worked:) Thanks for the advice!! Did you see my comment about bobbins and bows- it was before you updated! I'm so glad to see your stuff on there now! It's all precious! I'm going to get in touch with you soon and order some stuff!